Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Am a youth ,i need ur advice on how i can choose a life partner?

I mean i have been dating but guys cheat on me ,how will i know the person that love me and how can i choose my life partner without any mistake .


Is it the right thing for a lady to allow a guy to have sex with her before they wedded together .


As a single what are those things I shouldn't do so that a guy will not guilt me .





Thank you. Am a youth ,i need ur advice on how i can choose a life partner?
It is important to find someone with whom you can create a good relationship from the outset... Sexual attraction blinds you to the thousands of little things by which relationships eventually survive or fail... You need to find a way to see beyond this initial overwhelming physical fascination...Truly fortunate partners manage to become longtime friends before they realize they are attracted to each other... They get to know each other鈥檚 laughs, passions, sadnesses, and fears... They see each other at their worst and at their best.... They share time together before they get swept up into the entangling intimacy of their sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment