Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm planning to get a bike once I get my Class 2B. Any advice on shopping for 1 and what would you recommend ?

I'm a Singaporean girl of about 170cm whose about to start on her bike lessons. Budget-wise, I'm not looking for something too expensive. Also, it wouldn't be first-hand as I kinda expect to fall a bit. It'll be used mainly for commutation. I'm looking for advices not only on what to get but also on what to look out for when getting a bike and any shops to recommend, anyone ?I'm planning to get a bike once I get my Class 2B. Any advice on shopping for 1 and what would you recommend ?
In Singapore you will need a scooter or small bike.


HOOray for the used bike idea, dents and dings are OK, You will fall over. Find or make a friend to check out the bike you pick, get good tires and brakes.Handle bars can be bent a little but should be perpendicular to the front forks,your friend will check this for you,


In America bikes depreciate quickly in value and settle on a relatively low price, buy the best bike at or near this price, ride it until you want another and sell it at the same price, essentially getting a year or 2 riding for maintenance fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment