Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi, I want to know how to plan a daily schedule for my babysitting I need help on how to make one any advice?

I've gotten a little confused by the other answers, so maybe I'm reading your question wrong. But I think that you are trying to make a schedule for your babysitting business so that you have some sort of a plan laid out for the day (instead of just winging it) - or maybe trying to schedule different jobs on different days.





In either case, it may help to think about the schedule a couple of ways. The first is to have some sort of a planner - you can do this on paper, in a simple planner you can buy at a discount store (even a $1 store has these) or in an online tool (most email accounts, including Yahoo! have a calendar function that breaks into hours, days, weeks, etc).





Use your planner and start filling in the blanks. Getting things on paper or on screen really helps you see what you have going on. And it can help you figure out if you have enough activities planned. It will also prevent you scheduling jobs on top of one another.



No comments:

Post a Comment