Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want to start Residential Real Estate Career in So Cal on a team. Advice please?

I am not licensed yet, in the exploratory stage to be sure the options I am seeking are available. I am interested in becoming licensed, on my own or through a brokerage program and joining a team as a licensed assistant such as buyers assistant. Looking to work in Mid West LA (Hancock Park/Larchmont) or South Bay area as primary markets. I need specifics on how to find teams that may be hiring and finding entry level opportunities in residential sales. I am not in a financial position to start as an agent and I respect that this is a career with a pretty good learning curve so I would really like to get started with a good team and learn the ropes.


Thanks! MichelleI want to start Residential Real Estate Career in So Cal on a team. Advice please?
Real estate is a hard industry especially in Cali. I don't mean to burst your bubble but.......Last year there were over 500,000 real estate agents in CA, last year there were only 490,000 homes sold in all of CA, looks like allot of real estate agents didn't make any money. Just some food for thought.





Good luck.I want to start Residential Real Estate Career in So Cal on a team. Advice please?
Thanks for the thought Ben. Are you in real estate? If so, I hope you are one of the ones making a living at it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment