Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?

I remember a senior office mate told me as i was about to leave my former company that it's either you like the job or you like the people you work with as a basis for staying.


hmmmm... nice one i think at that time.. What's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
1)think before you speak


2)when the going gets tough,the tough get going


3)give out but never give upWhat's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Money doesn't bring happiness. It wasn't till I was 17 that I truly understood it.
Sometimes you're the pigeon, other times you're the statue! I think that's how it goes...
many advice, but one i can remember is ';don't you go through life worrying about if people like you or not';
OMG! Don't marry your baby daddy!
look out for no. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment