Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Take your financial and job hunting advice and shove it?

How many think job hunting advice and financial advice seems pretty stupid in this economy?Take your financial and job hunting advice and shove it?
The problem I have is that a high percentage of the job advice I'm receiving is to completely re-tool. In that I was in the home decor industry, and now I should look at getting a degree in Bio-feuls at age 33. Not that I'm not versatile, or smart enough, but I need a job now, even if it's 7-11, to pay for that re-tooling. So it's cool to be optimistic like KK above me, but there are ramifications that aren't taken into the glass half full theories in this situation.Take your financial and job hunting advice and shove it?
Not I. It can still be pretty useful despite the negatives in front of us. Some of us may have ideas that the asker probably didn't think. Every person's job and financial situation is different so advice is always a good thing even in the present economy.





EDIT:





Marbo, I am giving a general statement here. Don't assume I am so optimistic that I don't see potential ramifications or consequences to certain situations. I am quite analytical in much of my approach towards jobs so I never just look at the positive without looking at the potential negative. When it comes down to it though, I prefer to be positive and make my decisions accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment