Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I Have Some Really Good Advice Please?

Well, here is the deal.





My best friend is gorgeous, %26amp; all the guys who like her (It was to the point where 16 guys at my school liked her) but don't know her per tend to like me, to get closer to her. It has happened at least 20 times in the last year. (Honest to goodness)








All I'm asking for is some really good advice.








Thanks.Can I Have Some Really Good Advice Please?
I mean you can't just see through them like if there going to talk to you or they're trying to get with your best friend so you just have to really pay attention to them and their actions and don't fall in ';like'; with them easily there for its not going to be hard on you if you find out that they are using you. :) good luckCan I Have Some Really Good Advice Please?
Well it sounds like you are elected to be her protector.
dont fall for them nd keep her away
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment