Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I took people's advice and switched my cats food from Eukenuba?

I changed it to Blue Spa Lite.....anyone have any information if this is a good choice.I took people's advice and switched my cats food from Eukenuba?
GREAT food blue you did the right thingI took people's advice and switched my cats food from Eukenuba?
yes. but if the cat dont liek it, switch...





you have to make sure the cat doesnt get sick or anything... and they have to get used to it or they wont eat it... stick to sumthing you know theyll eat thats really healthy
Slowly add the new food into your cats diet as a switch over may upsets your cats stomach.


Keep adding it until you are sure your cat is OK with it.
Good switch. Eukanuba, Iams, and Science Diet are all just cheapo foods with big names. The companies pay vets to endorse their product.
it's from People mag.


they're gonna be biased pple telling you to change you cat's food. Will it make a difference? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment