Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you give me some advice on how to fix my laptop?

My laptop crashed again, so I shot it with a 12-gauge shotgun, then I hit it with a 9-iron out on my front lawn.





Then I realized I need my laptop for school.





I have found most of my laptop, mostly in my front yard and some on my neighbor's roof.





So how can I now fix my laptop to make it work again?





Thanks.Can you give me some advice on how to fix my laptop?
Another Albertan with a shotgun...lol Go to:





http://tigerdirect.caCan you give me some advice on how to fix my laptop?
Duct tape it as best you can. Take it to a deep lake and toss it in. After 3 days, if it comes back to you ...it will be healed. Congrats though on discovering the only real way to delete something!
o_0





glue and lots of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment