Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm going to become a mortgage loan officer. What advice would you give me?

I've been successful in sales for 8 years and I now plan to become a mortgage loan officer in WA state.I'm going to become a mortgage loan officer. What advice would you give me?
you have to be very driven, and have to be patient.I'm going to become a mortgage loan officer. What advice would you give me?
Don't do it. The real estate bubble is about to burst (and has already in several markets) and head into a multiyear decline.





Stick with sales - your future prospects are much better there.
Read your Deuterotomy, Judges, and Books of Wisdom: Proverbs and Ecclesiastes.





Always do the right thing.





I trust in your business you have a good head and sound business sense. G-d bless you and your career.
DO GOOD
learn taxes too you could really make some big bucks.
Aghhh don't do it..the stress is too much! I work at a mortgage company! I am a Loan Officer and Processor. If you are good in sales i would definetly go in real estate...Flexible schedules, good pay, off seasons...good stuff if you are a mom, or have a family. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment