Monday, August 23, 2010

I am interested in getting into pharmaceutical/cosmeceutical sales does anyone have any advice for me?

I graduated in May with a bachelors in fashion merchandising and a minor in business administartion and will graduate again in December with a bachelors degree in marketing. I have a 3.28 GPA and I have just finished a internship with a newspaper company selling ads, to give me outside sales experience. I have worked in inside sales for 6 years. Do I have enough experience? Any advice that you could offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!I am interested in getting into pharmaceutical/cosmeceutical sales does anyone have any advice for me?
as far as pharm sales goes you have some experience but do you have licensing? some states require you be licensed with the national pharmacy association or something like that, in order to sell pharmaceuticals. it's not something you can just jump into, nor will any company hire you if you don't have expereince. some will probably go off your previous sales experience and verify it, but it won't be easy to get into that field. cosmetics should be a cake walkI am interested in getting into pharmaceutical/cosmeceutical sales does anyone have any advice for me?
Use your computer skills and search monster.com and careerbuilder.com daily. Just set up your job alert searches to include the word pharmaceutical. I understand that can be a very lucrative field. Sales of any kind requires a very high energy level, and a very low level of response to rejection
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment