Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice on which Floral package to purchase for a pending wedding at the MOA?

Package A--15-20 gorgeous roses 79.95 plus tax


B )Add one coodinating bridesmaid bouquet and a boutonniere 129.95


C) Add 2 complementing bouquets for two bridesmaids 229.95


and one groomsman 229.95


D) 299.95 -------3 bridesmaid's bouquet---2 groomsman bouquets or a flower girl basket and ring bearer boutonniereI need some advice on which Floral package to purchase for a pending wedding at the MOA?
Hmm, lemme think............I need some advice on which Floral package to purchase for a pending wedding at the MOA?
I can handle part of the cost. I will spring for the A package. All we need there are 2 witnesses right. rotf
Since, you haven't given us more to go on, I think I'd go with B.





Eich!
well then it depends on what you need
well, it depends on what you need. Do you need bouquets and bouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment