Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone give good advice on puberty?

I am 18 and I have only just found out the reason I am finding life difficult. It is because I am in the deep stages of adolescence.





When will I feel comfortable in my own skin?





When will I feel sexy enough to pluck up the courage to get a girlfriend?Can anyone give good advice on puberty?
when you stop acting like a pussy..... its not jus something that happens and your confident no one really is that condfident when asking a girl out for the first time jus go for it.... do it like a man with confidenceCan anyone give good advice on puberty?
its simple. there are times to be serious, and times for play. girls wont go out with immature guys. girls want guys that are funny but not immature funny. it will come along on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment