Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's your advice for someone who's going to be a freshman in high school?

Did the older kids bag on you? Was it easy to make new friends in your classes? Overall, was your freshman year a good one?What's your advice for someone who's going to be a freshman in high school?
Dont worry the older kids arnt going 2 bother you, there to busy talking with there own freinds seriously. Its nothing like movies portray. And um it was pretty easy for me to make freinds. It takes time though, dont worry high school was fun, wen I showed up lol, I was always stoned though, if you start smoking weed, still make sure to try and pass your classesWhat's your advice for someone who's going to be a freshman in high school?
It's like this.


High School feels like one big giant popularity contest. It is hard not to get sucked into that. I WISH I hadn't. It's stressful enough being a teenager.


Your best bet is to concentrate on your school work/classes, and get the best grades you can possibly get. You maybe won't have the most friends. You won't be that popular. But you won't regret it. It PAYS to be one of the smart kids in the long run. There will be plenty of time for dating when you are an adult, and KNOW what you are going to do with your life.


I'm telling you what I wish I did. Not what I actually did.


I wish you all the best in life, Sweetheart. Don't repeat my mistakes.
If you get lost, ask an older kid where your class is. As a freshmen, I was afraid to ask for directions, but it's really better to ask for help. It isn't that hard to make friends, at least it wasn't in my high school. There are a ton of people and you are bound to have something in common with at least a few of them.
No, most high schools have separate hallways and classes from each other.





there is alot of security cameras around the building and uncover cops to protect you





most of all never be afraid to tell a teacher or a school guidance councilor that your being bullied.





**I was bullied back in my days.
i'll be a senior. i'd protect you.





not really. in my school, the freshmen tend to keep to themselves. sophmores and juniors hang out with each other. seniors tend to hang out with seniors, but sometimes juniors.


i just remember freshman year being tough academically cause there was more work, but then again, i was pushing for a 4.0, which i did get!
I moved my freshman year so I had to change schools. Bigger kids didn't bother me. It was ok trying to make new friends. Just be yourself and you won't have too many problems. I didn't like my freshman year because I didn't want to go to that school, but that doesn't mean you won't like yours.
I was a freshman and asked for advice from a sophomore last year and she made it sound like the ghetto she said that I would get pushed and sh!t by the older kids but I can honestly saying none of the older kids picked on me so don't let that stuff get to you.
No big deal for me as i went to a small county school. Everyone knew each other and we all got along great. I never had any problems with friends. All i can say is just enjoy your time there cause hun it will be over like a blink of an eye. Just be yourself and everyone will get along ok with you. Wish i were going to be a freshman again.
I'd say don't make it something it isn't. For me, being a freshman was exactly like being an 8th grader or a 7th grader or a 6th grader etc. except for the fact that I was in a different location and had different teachers.
Just don't act like a little immature kid. Walk around with confidence and if someone makes fun of you or does something go along with it. It was pretty easy to make friends for me but I'm not sure what the kids in your school will be like. Just be yourself.
just remember, high school shouldn't be about who's hot and who's not. it should be about making memories now to laugh about when you're an old lady, sitting around the dinner table with your grandchildren :) so basically, be yourslef and have fun!
be friendly to everyone, make friends with everyone, be prepared for the first day, on the first day go with a bunch of friends in your grade or older so you're not alone. HAVE FUN MAN :) grade 9 was wicked awesome.
it was ok just make a stand for yourself and join some clubs and it will be rough for a couple weeks but enjoy you years and once your a senior it will fly by and enjoy the next 4 years
I will see what happenssss.


WELL IMA GO TO A GHETTO HIGH SCHOOL


SO I GOT MROE TO WORRY ABOUT THEN YOU


CHECKKKKK ITTTTT:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_County_鈥?/a>
It's not like how it's shown on TV at all


I made friends easily


No one picked on me


I miss it T.T
Freshmen year was kinda OKAY,


i mean just dont act like a '; freshmen'; don't be so childish and try not to look so scared or better then every one. be your self
get good grades. your classmates will seek you out . your teachers will like you. you will feel the power of being smart.
Just take your time you will be ok. And just remember that your there to learn not just to socialize. and remember to study at night that will make it easier to keep your grades up
lol, make sure when yu ask some1 4 directions its a teacher and not a upperclassman telling you to go outside and turn at mcdonalds
My freshman year was my best year of high school yet! You make friends really easily and everyone is so friendly! :)
your personality determines who you hang out with.


thumb me down if you want, but that's what i tell everyone who asks this
You'll be fine, don't listen to rumours :)


But don't ask older kids for directions cos they tend to be mean :P


Good luck! xx
dont pretend to be someone else just to be ';cool';
dont drop the soap
Be YOURSELF and make good grades...easiest way to get through it.
DONT LET A SENIOR FU(K YOU.
Be your self
Load up on tats !
don't be a whore
those are all rumors just be yourself
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment