Monday, August 23, 2010

Planning to sell my car,advice me required RTO related forms.?

I am planning to sell my Car(Chennai) .Since this is my first time deal I don't know what all are the things I need to clear as a seller. Please advice me what all are the required RTO related forms we need to get signed and procedures for the same.Planning to sell my car,advice me required RTO related forms.?
Sale deed you sign only when you have received full payment. If it is by cheque, sign only when the check has been en-cashed by the bank.


Delivery note specifying the time when the buyer has taken delivery of the vehical. This is very important.If he gets involved in an accident and the car is still in your name, you can produce the delivery note to claim that you have given delivery and you are not liable for any crime committed after the time of delivery.Planning to sell my car,advice me required RTO related forms.?
most places only thing you need is a tittle... you sign it under sellers name and they sign it under buyers name and you count your money remove your tags they are new owner

No comments:

Post a Comment