Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some legal advice. Does anyone out there know if you can file bankruptsy on private student loans?

I know that you cannot on federal loans but these were private loans and did not have to be approved by the college I was attending. I really do not want to do this but I am really financially strapped right now. Would appreciate any advice.I need some legal advice. Does anyone out there know if you can file bankruptsy on private student loans?
No, you can't file on private student loans either. Sorry.I need some legal advice. Does anyone out there know if you can file bankruptsy on private student loans?
I see, well there is a way to go around it. Instead of filing bankruptcy you can consolidated your student loan. A lot of students are following this website.. and they got not only loans but $10,000 grant, a help from the government . If you ask it you will get it.. check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment