Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I get some advice on giving a good enema? My legs art to weak for me to stand up and I need to lay down.?

I don't know how keep water from coming back out while waitiing for the evcuation.Can I get some advice on giving a good enema? My legs art to weak for me to stand up and I need to lay down.?
You can lay down, but before you do, find something to hang the bag on so that it will gravity feed without backing up, like a hanger maybe? You may just need somebody to help you too. I took care of my mother with cancer and had to help her with hers. Good luck.Can I get some advice on giving a good enema? My legs art to weak for me to stand up and I need to lay down.?
Hi David, if you are using a disposable type enema, they come with directions and two pictures that show positions. If you are using a bag type enema put a towel on the bathroom floor and hang the bag on a door knob, towel rack, toilet paper rack, etc. Lie on your left side with your right leg pulled up towards the chest. Remember, the height of the bag should not be over 18 inches above the hips.
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment