Monday, August 23, 2010

Could you please review my questions and answers and give me advice?

Please review my questions and answers determining what kind of person am I? Will you please give me advice? It's a bit of work but well worth it. So who do you say I am?





Best answer gets a secret bonus!Could you please review my questions and answers and give me advice?
weird, educated, and bored. like most of the other people on here.(except the educated part)Could you please review my questions and answers and give me advice?
You seemed normal to me. Your questions and answers seemed fine. Why do you ask? You wonder if you're somewhat close to losing your sanity? Don't worry... you're fine and I advice you to keep it up.


But somehow your display pic is disturbing. Who is your favorite rock band? Heavy metal even?
doing good keep it up
Hmmm, this is a tricky one!!





Well I have only skimmed through some of your answers and I have to say that you come across as being a person who has their head screwed on. You are comical, a little psychotic and also helpful where needed.


I don't think your ID or the picture of Jack represents the 'true you' although it can be nice to hide behind a mask for a while.


You want to be noticed as a bit of a 'loon' because your real life is quiet and the total opposite of your ID.





My advice to you is to continue doing what you are doing. You are obviously having fun and enjoying yourself so why change?


Maybe tone down the madness if you want to be taken seriously, but at the end of the day who cares what others think of you!!
i don't see that you need any advice. as to who you are....well, i say you are someone who would be worth knowing as long as you don't have an ax in your hand!
by simply looking at ur pic....i couldn't!
Get out more. Talk to complete strangers about anything at all. If you see someone that could use a little help, give it to them.





Since you chose the photo of Jack Nicholson in ';The Shining'; it would suggest, assuming you're NOT Jack Nicholson, that you're trying to give us the opinion you're a bit off. However, your questions suggest you're just bored and maybe a tad lazy as you could find at least some of the answers you seek quicker by just using web resources - unless maybe you don't know how which I doubt.





Even your choice of a name suggests you're either trying to establish a certain persona or you have self-issues...
Don't know who you are but I love your avatar it's my background picture on my computer.
you seem and look like a real nute case
I think your lonely but your pretty nice, you can be very mean when pushed, over all you have a great personality. A nice since of humor which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment