Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good Morning, I need Advice from you on connecting with a supplier ?




Goal: Contacting an a supplier to pitch a new product creation. Since I do speak only English, How can I link up with a supplier rep in the States? I plan to pitch my product to the supplier and move them into position in which where we can both get the product shelved and units moved.





I this takes a bundle, who would be best to tap on the shoulder for financing? Good Morning, I need Advice from you on connecting with a supplier ?
Favordeals.com offers dropship to their registered customers at no extra charge. This service allows you to create a specialized online store and stock it with a vast range of products. Your online store might focus on electronics or household goods, but you may decide on supplying a number of goods to your customers.





Choosing dropship from Favordeals..com means that you do not have to maintain costly inventories or figure out complex programming codes, since it is all done for you. Favordeals takes care of all your day-to-day business processes, leaving you with plenty of time to focus on inventories and sales, but most importantly, making money from your customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment