Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice, tips about a presentation and defent my thesis to get a degree pls!!!?

I will defent and present my thesis about smuggling of sintetic textils, my thesis is a description about this ilegal trade in my city, I chose a description cuz theres isn't enough stadistical information. I have to present my thesis to three teacher of my university , they are my jury, and I need some advices, tips to present it, I'm a little nervious..... Thanks!!!I need some advice, tips about a presentation and defent my thesis to get a degree pls!!!?
Do you mean ';Defend'; your thesis? You have to be prepared with the ';statistical data';. You cannot just present a topic with no data.


Try looking up old news reports on Google. Track down leads and get that statistical data you are missing. It is imperative that you state your resources and don't plagerize. I'm sure you know all this, but these are minor things that can be disaterous.


Make sure you pratice defending your thesis with some friends so that you are prepared to answer a broader range of questions that those which only you might think they might ask.


First tip to a successful presentation is preperation.Practice,practice,pratice!! Outline your thesis in a speech format for you to practice with. Stumbling on key words or phrases shows a lack of prep and is distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment