Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some advice for choosing a new WoW character?

I'm trying to choose a new character on WoW. The class I really would like to make is a shaman or atleast a druid. I've been playing horde for a long time but can't decide whether to make the character horde or alliance. One more thing, help me choose the race. And if you have any good feedback on your realm, I'd gladly appreciate it.





P.S. I thought I'd try an RP realm to see what its like.I need some advice for choosing a new WoW character?
it sounds like you want to really try new things in the game so then you should make an alliance character. new realm, new city's, new style. sounds good to me. so i suggest a draenei shaman. their pretty fun. well i guess druids are too but too many forms to keep track of. i'm in Skywall and it stays in medium so don't have to worry about waiting. and the people there aren't douchbags lol.I need some advice for choosing a new WoW character?
well if you want to try something completely different go ally and either play a shaman or druid. since there's only one ally race for each of those classes, that will make it super easy. I personally like a druid over a shaman. you can tank, melee dps, range dps, and heal. from what i heard shaman melee dps you still needed to be spell capped as well as hit capped. I'm not sure about that since I don't play one. I prefer the play style of a druid myself.
rp is a waste of time, nobody actually rp's there.





Druid has great flexibilty, u can perform every single role possible, and u can instantly get into flightform and even harvest in flight form and u have stealth, really it can't be beat.
uh i would say just stick with horde on the realm you were playing before. this way you can give your character new items if u have them.
I'd stick with the horde purely for the help from your other characters and my fav race for a druid is Tauren
ok make a tauren druid on runetotem...dont play roleplaying realms that for people who want to role play

No comments:

Post a Comment