Saturday, August 21, 2010

If You Could Give Any Advice To A Student In Their Late Teens What Would It Be?

You know when you think argh I wish I'd known that when I was younger or I wish I'd tried that...





Cheers, much appreciated.If You Could Give Any Advice To A Student In Their Late Teens What Would It Be?
1. Don't get into credit card debt.


2. When the dentist tells you to floss every day, do it.If You Could Give Any Advice To A Student In Their Late Teens What Would It Be?
This really depends on the individual. There's a good chance that you already know what you wish you'd do that you aren't doing. Is there a sport you wish you' could get yourself to try out for? A class that's a little intimidating or out of character for you that you wish you could take? A club that you wish you could join? A person you wish that you could get to know? Do it!





When you really think about it, what's the worst that could happen?





And you should listen to Bahz Luhrmann-Everybody's free (to wear sunscreen). It's full of good advice and centers me when things aren't going well.





Good luck with everything!
Be yourself. Don't spend all of high school trying to be someone else just to fit in. You'll never be exactly who they want you to be and you'll forget who you really are. If you find yourself you won't spend the next 10 years wondering who you were in high school.





Other than that, finish school and go to college if you can.





I think others have already covered the pregnancy thing!
finish school! i know a few people that just dropped out and now they wish they had their ged or diploma and its harder to get accomplished and costs money for a ged and stuff. so just graduate if you dont plan on college just at least get ur high school diploma it will make your life alot easier. trust me.
I'm 16, and I wish someone would have told me WAAAAY sooner:


Don't follow your heart. Because in the end, it's not always right.


Relax. Life is too short to be taken too seriously.


Know who your true friends are. If you don't, you'll realize soon enough.


Your parents are the best friends you'll ever have. Whether you realize it or not.


Nothing turns out the way it's planned.
stay in school graduate and get a diploma


do all my work and get A's in everything


Stay away from the people who do drugs and drink


Stay close to the friends I had my whole life


And I really wish I had never met my Fiance ( he is fat now and very controling)
Live life to the fullest. Take part in all school activities and enjoy being a kid. Respect your parents. Do all the school actvities available to you and take chances. Never regret anything. DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY THINK, ONLY WHAT YOU THINK!
well me being a teen right now it goes to everyone from the age 13-18wait for the right time to have a baby


to many teens girls are getting preganat


u dont even have a life life yet


go to school or finsh it and then plan on it!!!
One of the few things I would change in my life is I would have finished college. Stay in school, finish college and your life will be much better financially.
Go to school and do your best! Don't let your friends influence to do bad things.
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment