Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you ready to take a different approach or an advice to change your life?

...or would you just leave it as it is?Are you ready to take a different approach or an advice to change your life?
sure








now where is my advice?Are you ready to take a different approach or an advice to change your life?
No problem abt that, give me all the advices you have, but the problem is I'm not ready at the moment to change my life, which i don't like by the way, of course my life is better than millions in this world, but still i want and CAN change it, but not ready for this moment,





I already changed a part in it, but still the main part, maybe I'm waiting until it's too late to change.
i've always known for neglecting advises that r told for me cuz i feel difficulty to change quickly or with a word





on the same time i am in need for that advise and listen to it carefully and also hope to do it but when it come to applying it i don't show up





with time i discovered that changed from only one person ;)however to better or worse-in some fields-
I sincerely wish to take this different approach to change my life in many ways and do not wish to leave as it is but ... not sure I am ready for it ...


I am ready though to wish you a


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Feliz Cumpleaños!!!


Feliz Aniversário!!!


És muy preciosa! Que Dios te bendiga hoy y siempre ...
Depends how different ! There are times when I would gladly pack my bag %26amp; head for that deserted island but as idyllic as it might sound I reckon we are better off to face our problems %26amp; deal with them head on .





If that means a radical change of direction , so be it !
Depends ...are u scared 2 take the step ? Is it for the best or is it guna bring more pain ? You should balance ur options %26amp; then decide becaue big life decisions don't come from an advice, they come from with in ... it is what u feel ..
if it will change my life to a better prospect then yes otherwise I'm satisfied of the life i have
I'm ready! Give it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment