Thursday, August 19, 2010

If you knew then what you know now, what is the one piece of advice you would give yourself?

If you knew then what you know now, what is the one piece of advice you would give yourself that would change your life?If you knew then what you know now, what is the one piece of advice you would give yourself?
that i probably shouldhave hagled a little better when i got my new car....hahahaIf you knew then what you know now, what is the one piece of advice you would give yourself?
thx for the vote = )

Report Abuse



DONT DO IT
If it's not enough fun, drop it and run.
I would tell myself not to sweat the small stuff because things have a way of working themselves out.
Demand more respect from others and do not be afraid to be alone if I do not receive it.
NOT A SINGLE THING. IF I WENT AND GAVE MYSELF ADVISE ON WHAT I'VE NOW LEARNED.I WOULDN'T TRULY KNOW WHAT I KNOW NOW.I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH WHO I AM TODAY AND BELIEVE I WILL ONLY BE WISER TOMORROW FROM WHAT I GO THROUGH TODAY!
Don't feel sorry for yourself. It just makes things worse. Take a few sick days, readjust your mask, and step out that door.
Don't marry her just to make her happy.
Stay in college, stay a virgin, and stay away from men!
To not let people put me down.
Don't be in such a rush for things. BE young while you ARE young. Take the time to enjoy the freedom of not having to be responsible for anyone but yourself. Establish who you are before you try to make yourself a couple. Live, learn, travel, and of course...have fun.
Stick with your dream(s); you'll never know and you'll always wonder.
DON'T DO IT!
The universe gives you only what it knows you can handle. Stay strong the best is yet to come:)
don't ever play with tarot cards


and to live a simple life...never ask for more then you can handle....too much of a good thing is too much


oh yeah and one more thing...never loose your identity in a relationship...to thine own self be true

No comments:

Post a Comment